Muonic Technologies LLC Terms of Service
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the
materials (information or software) on our website for
personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the
grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this
license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on our website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by us at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on our website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Our makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, we do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this Site.
In no event shall we or our suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on out website, even if we or any of our authorized representatives have been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you. If it turns out that a particular term or section of this agreement is not enforceable, this will not affect any other terms.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on our Site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. We may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However we do not make any commitment to update the materials.
We have not reviewed all of the Sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us on our Site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
We may revise these terms of service for our Site at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the County of Santa Clara, California and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State and County.
9. Entire Agreement
You will indemnify and hold harmless us, our parents, subsidiaries, partners, contractors, customers, vendors, officers, and employees from any liability, damage or cost from any claim or demand associated with your use of our Site, including direct and any third-party claims or demands.
11. Feedback and Support
You may contact our support team at any time via the options listed on our contact support. We will attempt to answer questions and feedback to the best of our ability, however, we will not answer technical or privacy questions that do not relate to our product. Further, we do not guarantee a response to any support inquiry. Finally, if you submit feedback or suggestions about our site or services, we may use your feedback or suggestions without obligation to you.
12. Open Source Copyrights
Our site visual theme is based on the open source Lux bootstrap theme by Thomas Park. The license for the theme (NOT our software or Site) is as follows - software in this context being the original theme:
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright (c) 2013 Thomas Park
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.